Past and current winners of the Milwaukee Business Journal’s Women of Influence Awards gathered on Thursday May 7 at Blue Mound Golf and Country Club to network and celebrate the honor. The event was hosted by Mueller QAAS CEO Jim Mueller, who also addressed the group on the importance of women and the opportunity to help Milwaukee continue to advance.
2015 is the 16th year the Milwaukee Business Journal has honored the area’s most influential women. This year’s 28 winners were announced over three days in the Business Journal, and will be celebrated during a luncheon at the Wisconsin center on June 12th. The 2015 announcements were published in the April 21, April 22, and April 23 editions of the Business Journal.
This year’s winners in each category are:
- Krista Berry, Kohl’s Corp.
- Coreen Dicus-Johnson, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
- Maureen Quill, UMB Fund Services
- Jackie Walsh, Irgens
- Cindy Krahenbuhl, Guest House of Milwaukee
- Anne Reed, Wisconsin Humane Society
- Teri Zywicki, SaintA
- Janine Geske, Marquette University
- Magda Peck, UWM Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health
- Rana Altenburg, Marquette University
- Dr. Veronica Gunn, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Joanne MacInnes Grunau, Donate Life Wisconsin
- Sharon deGuzman, Robert W. Baird & Co. Inc.
- Jamie Pratt, Spano Pratt Executive Search
- Rose Spano Iannelli, Spano Pratt Executive Search
- Sheri Williams Pannell, First Stage
Behind the Scenes
- Mary Baer, Waukesha County Business Alliance
- Rhonda Ware, Alverno College Research Center for Women and Girls
- Patty Keating-Kahn, PK2 Group
- Mei-Lyn Nelson, Nelson Financial Group
- Debbie Seeger, Patina Solutions Group Inc.
- Deborah Ford, University of Wisconsin-Parkside
- Margaret Harris, Sendik’s Food Markets (Balistreri owned and operated)
- Jean Moran, LMI Packaging Solutions
- Genyne Edwards, P3 Development Group
- Gwen Kandula, Advanced Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists
- Nina Johnson, Guaranty Bank
- Ann Wilson, City of Milwaukee Housing Authority