The Milwaukee Business Journal has announced the winners of its inaugural HR Awards!
The HR Awards program is intended to recognize the best human resources programs or practices that have had a positive impact on employees and the overall organization. In addition to receiving cash prizes provided by Mueller QAAS CEO Jim Mueller, the winners will be celebrated at an awards ceremony during MRA’s HR Conference at the Hilton City Center in Milwaukee on May 19.
Please join us in congratulating the following 2015 HR Awards winners:
- Associated Bank (Category: Publicly Held Company)
- Dental Associates Family & Specialty Care; Laughlin Constable (Category: Medium Private Company)
- Faith Technologies Inc.; PyraMax Bank (Category: Small Private Companies)
- Milwaukee Center for Independence (Category: Nonprofit)
- Kelly Renz, CoreLogic and Laura Reyes, GE Healthcare (Category: Publicly Held Companies)
- Susan Muenter, Pewaukee Public Schools (Category: Education)
- Kelly Kauffman, Milwaukee Bucks (Category: Corporate Challenge Award)
The full announcement can be read on the Milwaukee Business Journal’s website.