There are 3 things that set mueller QAAS apart from traditional benefit brokers:
1. We are totally transparent about our compensation and relationships. Our consultants do not accept bonuses, overrides, or other perks that insurance companies use to encourage brokers to steer business in their direction.
2. Because we are not tempted to chase contingent compensation, we can focus solely on helping our clients save money, navigate the healthcare system, and take control of their benefits plans.
3. We know more than just insurance. Our team members come from a diverse range of relevant fields outside of the insurance industry, including healthcare, human resources, and compliance.
What Does This Mean?
This means we understand that offering a high-value, competitive benefit package is important to both to your employees and your company’s bottom line. It also means you can trust us to help you develop and implement a benefit strategy that is tailored to your company and your workforce, while providing a very high level of service. A typical broker may be tempted by insurance companies’ override and bonus programs to push certain products, but we never are. Our advice is focused solely on your best interests.
Check out our blog post on how the typical insurance broker gets paid.
Why Does This Matter?
Rising costs for healthcare and benefits affect all employers, yet few employers are experts in healthcare and benefits. That’s where we can help. When you work with us, you don’t just gain someone who helps you buy benefits. You also gain:
1. A strategic partner who will save money for your organization and your employees
2. Access to resources and tools that will help you ensure you are offering competitive benefits that are valued by your employees
3. Essential information on HR, compliance, and legislative developments and industry trends.
Some brokers are focused on a big payday and want to find out how you can help them achieve it. We focus on our clients first and know long-term success will follow.