Our focus is on all manner of employee benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability and short-term disability insurance plans. This specialization allows us to provide the best, most informed advice and services to our clients. Our network of industry connections is another perk for our clients. Need help with more than employee benefits, like property and casualty insurance or retirement plans? We can connect you to some of the area’s top firms and advisors.
Our benefits consulting services include:
1. Strategy: Helping you identify goals and find the insured, level-funded, or self-funded plan (or plans) that is the best fit for your organization and workforce.
2. Open Enrollment: Communicating your benefits to your employees so they see the value and make the best choice.
3. Benefits Installation: Ensuring all necessary steps are completed quickly and efficiently to implement your benefit plans and maintain access to quality coverage.
You also get:
– Dedicated, detail-oriented consultants working only in your best interests
– Available, attentive, hands-on customer service
– Highly-involved guidance through every aspect of the benefits process
– Informed compliance advice
– Access to valuable HR resources, healthcare data, and in-house market studies
Our Employee Benefits Benchmark Reports provide you with insight into how other organizations across the state, region, and country are adjusting to the changing benefits climate and how your organization “stacks up” to competition.