Our expertise is in all manner of health benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability and short-term disability insurance plans. This specialization allows us to provide the best, most informed advice and services to our clients. Our expansive knowledge of the entire industry also has its perks for you. Looking for additional benefits (for example, property and casualty, financial and retirement plans)? We can connect you to some of the industry’s best, most trustworthy firms and advisors.
Our benefits consulting services include:
- Strategy: Helping you choose from traditional fully-insured group, level-funded, or self-funded health plans from commercial health insurance companies to best suit your business.
- Open Enrollment: Presenting you with fully-insured policies on the public health insurance exchange for a wide variety of individual- and family-specific needs, shopping fully-insured group health plans from commercial insurers on the public health insurance exchange for your business.
- Benefits Installation: Ensuring all necessary steps are completed quickly and efficiently to implement your benefit plans and help you keep your employees informed on all their plan information.
You also get:
- Dedicated, detail-oriented consultants working only in your best interests
- Available, attentive, hands-on customer service
- Highly-involved guidance through every aspect of the benefits process
- Informed compliance advice
- Access to valuable HR resources, healthcare data, and in-house market studies
We’ll also help you with Benefits Benchmarking.
Our in-house Employee Benefits Benchmark Review and Affordable Care Act Benchmark Review provide you with insight into how other organizations across the state, region, and country are adjusting to the changing benefits climate and how your organization “stacks up” to competition.