The Milwaukee Business Journal has announced the winners of its second annual HR Awards!
The HR Awards program is intended to recognize the best human resources programs or practices that have had a positive impact on employees and the overall organization. In addition to receiving cash prizes provided by Mueller QAAS CEO Jim Mueller, the winners will be celebrated at an awards ceremony at the Pfister Hotel Friday May 20.
Please join us in congratulating the following 2016 HR Awards winners:
- GMR Marketing (Publicly Held Company)
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Co., American Transmission Co. (Large Private Company with more than $250 million in revenue)
- Dohmen (Medium Private Company with $50 million to $250 million in revenue)
- Trans International, Guaranty Bank (Category: Small Private Company with less than $50 million in revenue)
- Mark Petrarca, A.O. Smith Corp. (Publicly Held Companies)
- Leslie Angove, Ridgestone Bank (Medium Private Companies)
- Maria Monteagudo, City of Milwaukee (Government)
- Karla Barillas, St. Anthony School (Challenge Award)