Although health reform has been a hot topic ever since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law in March 2010, many businesses and individuals still do not know what the law means for them. Mueller QAAS was founded to help employers understand their responsibilities under the ACA and to help individuals navigate today’s health insurance market.
Our available fee-based compliance services include:
Play or Pay Analysis
- Compare the cost to provide health insurance to employees against potential tax penalties so that you can make an informed and strategic business decision.
- Learn if the coverage you offer is affordable to your employees, or if it still leaves your company exposed to the “play and pay” penalty.
- Learn if the coverage you offer provides minimum value, or if it still leaves your company exposed to the “play and pay” penalty.
Employee Eligibility/Full-Time Status
- Determine which of your employees should be offered coverage, and when.
- Project whether your health plan may be subject to the Cadillac Tax in 2018.
6055 and 6056 Reporting Guidance
- Find out what and how you need to report to the IRS on the “W2 for Healthcare.”